Indonesian College of Health Professions Education (I AM – HPE) is established as a forum aiming for leading the development of Medical and Health Professions Education. The formation of I am HPE is driven by a strong desire to contribute and devote to the progress and welfare of the people and the Republic of Indonesia, in accordance with the dignity and noble traditions of the medical profession, as well as contribute to the strengthening of Medical Education and Health all over the world and equal access to quality Medical and Health Professions Education for every Indonesian citizen. On Thursday, February 22, 2018 in Yogyakarta, an initial meeting was held to approve the establishment of the I am HPE, attended by expert representatives of medical education and health professions Indonesia on the background different health professions as the beginning of the establishment of the organization.
Vision of the I am HPE
Become the pioneer in advancing the development and implementation of Medical and Health Professions Education in Indonesia towards superior quality based on the most updated scientific evidences in order to realize the best health care services for the Indonesian community.
Mission of the I am HPE
- To unite and maintain the interests and scientific position of Medical and Health Professions Education in accordance with the regulations of the Republic of Indonesia.
- To develop and promote medical education science based on the latest scientific evidence.
- To serve, foster and enhance the professionalism of the academic community, students and graduates in the fields of Medical and Health Professions Education in Indonesia.
- To carry out advocacy on behalf of members and the community in regards to Medical and Health Professions Education.
- To establish and maintain relationships with health care professionals associations at national and international level.