The Indonesian Health Professional Education College (I AM-HPE) held its second National Meeting on 4 March 2019 in Yogyakarta. This meeting is a follow up for the first national meeting …
About I AM-HPE
Vision of the I AM – HPE
Become the pioneer in advancing the development and implementation of Medical and Health Professions Education in Indonesia towards superior quality based on the most updated scientific evidences in order to realize the best health care services for the Indonesian community.
Mission of the I AM – HPE
- To unite and maintain the interests and scientific position of Medical and Health Professions Education in accordance with the regulations of the Republic of Indonesia.
- To develop and promote medical education science based on the latest scientific evidence.
- To serve, foster and enhance the professionalism of the academic community, students and graduates in the fields of Medical and Health Professions Education in Indonesia.
- To carry out advocacy on behalf of members and the community in regards to Medical and Health Professions Education.
- To establish and maintain relationships with health care professionals associations at national and international level.