Regular member: A graduate in the health profession who has a Masters and / or S3 degree in the field of medical and health professions education
Young members: Bachelor in the field of health profession who is completing a master’s or doctoral education in medical and health education
- Agree to actively participate in activities set by the association;
- Declare the consient to become a member by filling out a membership form;
- Pay membership fees of IDR 1.600.000.00 for 5 years.
- Each Member has the right to obtain equal treatment;
- Each Member has the right to cast votes / opinions, suggestions either verbally or in writing;
- Every Ordinary Member has the right to be elected and elected in the election of the management of the association;
- Each Member has the right to obtain protection and defense in accordance with applicable regulations;
- Each Member has the right to participate in activities to increase knowledge and scientific as well as the development of human resources held by associations;
- Each member gets a periodic scientific education magazine.
Each member follows a regular meeting of members.
Obligations of Members:
- Comply and fully implement all the Articles of Association and Bylaws and other provisions that have been determined by the management;
- Maintain and uphold the good name of the association;
- Having formal and moral attachments and upholding the good name, purpose and honor of the Association;
- Having a high awareness to develop associations;
Comply with meeting decisions;
- Paying member fees;
Actively participate in activities organized by the Association.